jueves, 30 de mayo de 2019

Clase del 30 de Mayo

¡Buenos días!,
os dejo los ejercicios de las clases de hoy para que podáis ver los errores:


RESPUESTAS:

1-    I WAS DRIVING MY CAR.
2-    I WAS SLEEPING.
3-    I WASN´T WATCHING TV.
4-    I WAS THINKING THAT I HAVE TO BUY.
5-    SHE WAS TEACHING HOW ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
6-    I WAS EATING IN MY HOUSE.
7-    NO, IT WASN´T RAINING/ NO, IT WAS SHINING.
8-    WE WEREN´T STUDYING ENGLISH  TWO HOURS AGO. WE WERE HAVING A COFFEE.
9-    I WAS TALKING IN ENGLISH.
1-  WE WERE DISCUSSING THE EXERCISES.

Escribe una oración con cada una de las siguientes estructuras:
-         Un presente simple con tercera persona en el pasado.
-         . HE PLAYS WITH A BALL.
-         Una oración con un modal.
-         .HE SHOULD TAKE THE CHILDREN TO THE PARK IN THE AFTERNOON.
-         Una oración con el HAVE GOT.
-         .I HAVE GOT A GREEN DOG WHICH DANCES IN THE TIP OF A FEET.
-         Una oración con un WH question, con su correspondiente respuesta.
-         .WHEN WILL THE COURSE FINISH?
-         Una oración donde uses un número.
-         .MY FLAT IS IN THE FIRST FLOOR.
-         Una oración con un verbo en pasado simple.
-         .WE PLAYED IN THE PARK.
-         Una oración con un futuro con will.
-         .TOMORROW, WE WILL GO BUY A RED DRESS FOR ME.
-         Una oración dando un consejo con el modal SHOULD.
-         .ISABEL SHOULD STUDY MORE ENGLISH.
-         Una oración con  presente continuo y otra con presente simple.
-         . SHE IS WASHING THE DISHES.
-         .THE DOG PLAYS WITH THE BALL.

       Circle the correct answer :
1.               I plays / play tennis every afternoon.
2.               My parents live / lives in Ramat-Gan.
3.               Tom listens / listen to the radio in the morning.
4.               We eat / eats eggs for breakfast every morning.
5.               My dog barks / bark at night.
6.               Mrs. Gold sweep / sweeps the stairs once a week.
7.               My brother never watches / watch television.
8.               My family go / goes to the beach together in the summer.
9.               I often eat / eats dinner at my grandmother’s house.
10.             Sharon do / does her homework regularly.
11.             They takes / take a bath daily.
12.             You seldom listen / listens in class.
13.             Dana and Liat goes / go to the swimming pool every afternoon.
14.             I never hurt / hurts my cat.
15.             He never finish / finishes his work on time.


No hay comentarios: