jueves, 2 de mayo de 2019

2 de Mayo

¡Buenos días!
aquí os dejo los ejercicios corregido de clase. El primero de ellos era un texto donde hablaseis de vosotros.

MY NAME IS WENDY. I AM 44 YEARS OLD. I LIVE IN AS PONTES IN A FLAT NEAR THE LAKE. ALL MY FAMILY IS VERY NICE. WE LOVE EATING PASTA. 
I AM AN ENGLISH TEACHER. I LOVE WORKING WITH MY STUDENTS.
MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS BLACK, I DON´T LIKE PINK VERY MUCH. MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS PASTA AND I LOVE DRINKING MILK.
I LIKE WATCHING TV SERIES. I DON´T LIKE PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES. WHEN I WAS A CHILD I LOVE PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES.

Reading text:

My name is Ben

My name is Ben and I come from Australia. I am 24 years old and I live in a small town near Sydney called Branton.
I don't have a job now, but normally I clean shop windows. I am not married but I live with my very beautiful girlfriend, Maria, in a nice house in Branton. We don't have any children...maybe next year.
My girlfriend is an actress, but she isn't very famous. She acts in a small theatre in our town. At the weekend, we like swimming in a big lake near our house.
I normally get up at eight o'clock, but on Thursday I get up at six o'clock because that is the day when I go running in the park.
True/false
1. Ben lives in Sydney, Australia.-false
2. Ben is 26 years old.-false
3. Ben's normal job is cleaning windows.-true
4. Ben is single.-true
5. Ben doesn't have any children.-true
6. Ben's girlfriend works in the local theatre.-true
7. They go swimming in the river at the weekend.-false
8. Ben gets up at eight o'clock usually.-true
9. Ben plays tennis on Thursdays.-false

10. Ben gets up early on Thursdays.-true

TRANSFORMA EN PASADO:

My name is Ben

My name is Ben and I come(I)-CAME from Australia. I am 24 years old and I live in a small town near Sydney called Branton.

MY NAME WAS BEN AND I CAME FROM AUSTRALIA. I WAS 24 YEARS OLD AND I LIVED IN A SMALL TOWN NEAR SYDNEY CALLED BRANTON.
I don't have a job now, but normally I clean shop windows. I am not married but I live with my very beautiful girlfriend, Maria, in a nice house in Branton. We don't have any children...maybe next year.

I DIDN´T HAVE A JOB NOW, BUT NORMALLY I CLEANED SHOP WINDOWS. I WAS NOT MARRIED BUT I LIVED WITH MY VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND, MARIA, IN A NICE HOUSE IN BRANTON. WE DIDN´T HAVE ANY CHILDREN, MAYBE NEXT YEAR.

My girlfriend is an actress, but she isn't very famous. She acts in a small theatre in our town. At the weekend, we like swimming in a big lake near our house.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AN ACTRESS, BUT SHE WASN´T VERY FAMOUS. SHE ACTED IN A SMALL THEATRE IN OUR TOWN. AT THE WEEKEND, WE LIKEDTO GO SWIMMING IN A BIG LAKE NEAR OUR HOUSE.

I normally get up(I)-GOT UP at eight o'clock, but on Thursday I get up(I)-GOT UP at six o'clock because that is the day when I go(I)WENT running in the park.

I NORMALLY GOT UP AT EIGHT O'CLOCK, BUT ON THURSDAY I GOT UP AT SIX O'CLOCK BECAUSE THAT WAS THE DAY WHEN I WENT RUNNING IN THE PARK.

No hay comentarios: