jueves, 22 de junio de 2017

Negativas e Interrogativas

Escribe en negativa e interrogativa:
- My friend plays computer games in the street.
(N) My friend doesn´t play computer games in the street.
(I)  Does my friend play computer games in the street?
- We can drive a red bus.
(N) We can´t drive a red bus.
(I) Can We drive a red bus?
- She wanted to study English.
(N) She didn´t want to study English.
(I) Did she want to study English?
- I am very sad today.
(N) I am not very sad today.
(I) Am I very sad today?
-  She is a bad teacher.
(N) She is not a bad teacher.
(I) Is she a bad teacher?
- My sister danced an old song in the concert.
(N) My sister didn´t dance an old song in the concert.
(I) Did my sister dance an old song in the concert?
- I have got a very big flat.
(N) I haven´t got a very big flat 
(I) Have I got a very big flat?

No hay comentarios: