domingo, 5 de marzo de 2017

True or False

¡Buen Domingo a todos!, aquí os dejo un reading muy sencillito con unas oraciones en las que tenéis que poner VERDADERO o FALSO(TRUE or FALSE):

My name is Ben

My name is Ben and I come from Australia. I am 24 years old and I live in a small town near Sydney called Branton.

I don't have a job now, but normally I clean shop windows. I am not married but I live with my very beautiful girlfriend, Maria, in a nice house in Branton. We don't have any children...maybe next year.

My girlfriend is an actress, but she isn't very famous. She acts in a small theatre in our town. At the weekend, we like to go swimming in a big lake near our house.

I normally get up at eight o'clock, but on Thursday I get up at six o'clock because that is the day when I go running in the park.

Aquí os dejo las preguntas:

1. Ben lives in Sydney, Australia.

2. Ben is 26 years old.

3. Ben's normal job is cleaning windows.

4. Ben is single.

5. Ben doesn't have any children.

6. Ben's girlfriend works in the local theatre.

7. They go swimming in the river at the weekend.

8. Ben gets up at eight o'clock usually.

9. Ben plays tennis on Thursdays.

10. Ben gets up early on Thursdays.


No hay comentarios: