jueves, 30 de enero de 2020

30 de Enero


LISTENING 1
Intenta saber que palabra es la que falta en cada hueco:
My name  (1) Ima and I  (2) from Chile. I  (3) been in Australia for 2 years. I  (4) in Melbourne and my  (5) is 3/55 Adams Street, Kensington. I am 25  (6) old and single. In Chile I  (7) a waitress and in Australia I am a waitress,  (8).

The answers are:1.is2.come3.have4.live5.address6.years7.was8.too

LISTENING 2
Intenta saber que palabra es la que falta en cada hueco:
Every day I (1) at half past six. First I (2) to the kitchen and (3) a cup of tea and toast for breakfast. Then I (4) to the bathroom and (5) my teeth. After that, I (6) dressed and (7) my hair.At half past seven I (8) to work. I (9) the bus to Cabramatta. It (10) a long way from home. I (11) at work at ten to eight. At twelve o'clock I (12) lunch and at four o'clock I (13) home.At seven o'clock I (14) dinner with my family and then we (15) TV. At a quarter past eleven I (16) to bed.

The answers are:
1.get up
2.go
3.have
4.go
5.clean
6.get
7.brush
8.go
9.take
10.is
11.arrive
12.have
13.go
14.have
15watch
16.go


Ejercicios:
Construye oraciones comparativas de igualdad utilizando las siguientes palabras:
1 My bedroom is / big / yours.
MY BEDROOM IS AS BIG AS YOURS.
*2 You / work / not / you should.
.YOU DON´T WORK AS MUCH AS YOU SHOULD.
3 I have / brothers / Mary.
I HAVE AS BROTHERS AS MARY.
4 She has been patient for / long / she can.
 SHE HAS BEEN PATIENT FOR AS LONG AS SHE CAN.
5 He doesn't listen / music / I do.
HE DOESN´T LISTEN AS MUSIC AS I DO.
6 My father reads / books / my mother.
MY FATHER READS AS BOOKS AS MY MOTHER.
7 Are you / young / me?
 ?ARE YOU AS YOUNG AS ME?


1.- ESCRIBE DOS ORACIONES EN PRESENTE SIMPLE EN PRIMERA PERSONA Y TRANSFORMA ESA ORACIÓN A TERCERA:
- I EAT CHICKEN IN MY FRIEND´S HOUSE.
- HE EATS CHICKEN IN MY FRIEND´S HOUSE.
2.-ESCRIBE DOS ORACIONES CON COMPARATIVO DE SUPERIORIDAD, HAZ QUE UNA ORACIÓN TENGA UN ADJETIVO EN FORMA LARGA Y OTRA EN FORMA CORTA:
- THE WEATHER IS WORSE IN ANTARTIC THAN IN GALICIA.
- THE COFFEE IS MORE EXPENSIVE IN NEW YORK THAN IN MADRID.

No hay comentarios: