viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Ejercicios nuevos

Debemos pasar este texto a tercera persona y traducirlo:

get up around 8:30 every morning and I make some coffee. I spend the morning at home, and I have some lunch at 12 o’clock.
At one o’clock I leave home and catch the metro. I take the metro to the center, where I start work at 1:30.
teach five classes every day, and I finish work late. After work, I usually go home and make dinner. I eat dinner, read a book and go to bed. Sometimes, I go and have a drink with my friends after work.
At weekends, I go walking in the mountains or I visit my friends. On holidays I usually go to Italy or I travel in Spain.

ME LEVANTO SOBRE LAS 8.30 CADA MAÑANA Y HAGO ALGO DE CAFÉ. PASO LA MAÑANA EN CASA, Y COMO ALGO A LAS 12 EN PUNTO.
A LA UNA EN PUNTO DEJO LA CASA Y COJO EL METRO. COJO EL METRO AL CENRO DONDE EMPIEZO A TRABAJAR A LA 1.30. ENSECHO 5 CLASES CADA DÍA Y TERMINO EL TRABAJO TARDE. DESPUÉS DEL TRABAJO, NORMALMENTE ME VOY A CASA Y HAGO LA CENA.COMO LA CENA, LEO UN LIBRO Y ME VOY A CAMA.ALGUNAS VECES, VOY A TOMAR ALGO CON MIS AMIGOS DESPUÉS DEL TRABAJO
LOS FINES DE SEMANA, VOY A CAMINAR A LAS MONTAÑAS Y A VISITAR A MIS AMIGOS.EN VACACIONES, NORMALMENTE VOY A ITALIA O VIAJO POR ESPAÑA.

HE getS up around 8:30 every morning and HE makeS some coffee. HE spendS the morning at home, and HE haS some lunch at 12 o’clock.
At one o’clock HE leaveS home and catchES the metro. HE takeS the metro to the center, where HE startS work at 1:30.
HE teachES five classes every day, and HE finishES work late. After work, HE usually goES home and makeS dinner. HE eatS dinner, readS a book and goES to bed. Sometimes, HE goES and haS a drink with HIS friends after work.
At weekends, HE goES walking in the mountains or HE visitS HIS friends. On holidays HE usually goES to Italy or HE travelS in Spain.




Escribe este número en ordinal:
23- TWENTY THIRD
31-THIRTY FIRST
22-TWENTY SECOND
15-FIFTEENTH
18-EIGHTEENTH
56-FIFTY SIXTH
1-FIRST
3- THIRD
VERBO MODAL SHOULD



Pon en negativa e interrogativa:
-   HE SHOULD CALL THE POLICE.
-   (n)HE SHOULDN´T CALL THE POLICE.
-   (i) SHOULD HE CALL THE POLICE?
-   SHE SHOULD STUDY MORE.
-   (n) SHE SHOULDN´T STUDY MORE
-   (i) SHOULD SHE  STUDY MORE?
-   WE SHOULD PLAY TENNIS.
-   (n)WE SHOULDN´T PLAY TENNIS.
-   (i) SHOULD WE PLAY TENNIS?



No hay comentarios: